Team Away Days at The Friends' Meeting House
Team away day venue within an accessible, sustainable, and flexible space. Helping you get your team on the same page and build back business.
Our aim is simple. We strive to take the overwhelm out of your team away day planning. We work to make life easier for organizers, facilitators, attendees, and budget-holders. Therefore, all our services are developed with your needs in mind…
For The Event Organizers
Keep things simple for your delegates. With an abundance of near-by transport links and city centre parking, only minutes away, convenience is the word. Your delegates will have the flexibility to choose sustainable transport methods or to bring their own vehicles.
- Choose our central venue for a well-connected city centre hub.
- Accessible parking can be found across from our door-step.
Rooms to work around your event.
- All our rooms are set over two floors, making the building easy to navigate.
- Most rooms open out on to our communal spaces. Meaning easy access, with no warren-like corridors for people to get lost in.
- Options to hire out a single room, a hall for up to 300, or a whole floor. Why not spread out and use the whole building.
Safe Team Away Days at a responsible venue
- Reassure your delegates with our COVID Assured accreditations and procedures, alongside a friendly and peaceful atmosphere.
- Risk assessments ready for you to integrate into your plans.
- Catering is served in individually wrapped, fully compostable containers, to minimize risk.
Our accessibility and openness mean a collaborative approach. An approach where we will work with you to make sure you can deliver your event successfully.
For the Facilitators
Team Away Days to Get Out and About
As a facilitator, you may want the option of using the surrounding area to add variety to your activities. If so, you’ve landed the right event space. At Friends’ Meeting House, you are conveniently located between The Civic Quarter, Castlefield, Spinningfields and Deansgate. A venue surrounded by iconic architecture and local history literally on the doorstep (just have a look at the Peterloo banner outside!)
Team Away Days for The Comfort of The Meeting House
Equally, your session may call for the comfort and peace of our building. Staff support on-hand with our main central entrance, where delegates find direct access to our main office. Where you will find staff ready to direct and assist you. All our rooms allow natural light to help keep your guests focused.
Connect From Afar With Hybrid Options and Equipment
Our events venue department has teamed up with event technology and production provider Remote Audio Visual. Bringing you an award-winning venue, trusted and hard-working event planning services complete with hybrid expertise. Giving your audiences an interactive experience, no matter the distance between them. We also offer a full range of event equipment such as data projectors, laptops, PA systems and hearing loops.
For The Attendees
Information For Delegates Readily Available
We have information packs for all delegates with info on hotels, parking, wi-fi and general information to send out to all attendees.
As Accessible As Possible
We have collated together all the information in one place on our building’s accessibility statement which you can read here.
For the Budget-holders
- Simplicity is something we value. Therefore, our prices are available on our website for you to see. With the exception of lockdown, where prices were adjusted to accommodate the decreased capacity, our prices remain the same annually. They do not fluctuate seasonally.
- Cancellation policies include an option to move your booking once, in case of the unexpected.
Team Away Days that Support Sustainability
- We are a Silver Green Tourism awarded venue with values supporting a sustainable business model that is for people, planet, and profit.
- By choosing to use our catering service, you will be supporting our not-for-profit caterers Open Kitchen. Open Kitchen work to minimize food waste. They also contribute towards their up-keep of food banks.
There you have it. Our accessible, flexible, and sustainable venue. Above all we are willing and ready to assist you in ensuring your event is successful. Have a look at our further information or better still, talk to us.