- Street level access – We have a ramp to the right-hand side of steps to enter from street level
- Access to all floors – We have a lift to access all floors, most rooms are accessible to wheelchair users apart from F17, F16, F15 and F14
- Toilets – There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor and a disabled toilet on the first floor with access via the lift
- Hearing – We have a hearing loop system built into the Main Hall and a mobile loop system to use in any other room if requested by the organisers.
- Diet – We can cater to specific allergen dietary requirements which must be ordered in advance
- The reception and ground floor are accessible by a ramp from street level
- The front door has a powered automatic door opener which can be pressed from both inside and outside the building. The front door opens externally outwards, so when users arrive from using the ramp the user can access easily without having to go around the door
- The reception and communal spaces have adequate space for wheelchairs and mobility vehicles
- There is a lowered desk in reception. Staff are always willing to help and provide assistance if required. While reception does not have an induction loop, all our reception staff are willing to assist people who are hard of hearing
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor and a disabled toilet on the first floor via the lift
- The first floor is accessible from ground floor via the lift, which holds one wheelchair user or six people (without equipment) at a time.
- Lift Dimensions: Door H:2000mm x W:900mm
- Interior H:2070mm x W:1100mm x D:1400mm
- F11, F12, F13 and the Upper Hall are all accessible to wheelchair users
- Rooms F14 – F17 are not accessible to wheelchair users due to the small door frames.