South Manchester Meeting Rooms
South Manchester Quaker Meeting House, 82 Wythenshawe Road, Northenden, Manchester, M23 0DJ
If you are looking for a self-contained meeting space outside Manchester city centre then our Small Meeting Houses could be a good fit. Dotted around the suburbs and outskirts of Manchester, in Eccles, Sale, South Manchester and Warrington, these Meeting Houses are unstaffed venues. They are ideal for groups looking to independently facilitate their own day. You can bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as any PAT-tested equipment you may need.
Quaker Meeting Room
This room is at the back of the building and is very calm and quiet. There is space for up to 15 people to fit theatre style, making it an ideal space for those groups that want a comfy home-away-from-home space to network or train in.
- Hearing loop available
- Step-free access to both meeting rooms from street level.
- Shared kitchen, accessible from both the meeting rooms.
- Within the cupboards groups will find fold away tables which they can set up and use if they wish.
- A small garden area, which makes the venue feel secluded and private.
- A small number of parking spaces available to use.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
|Rooms||Full Day||Half Day||Evening|
Main Meeting Room