Our new website makes booking conference and meeting rooms easier
We’ve been busy developing the new website to showcase our conference and meeting rooms. With the aim of ensuring all information on our venues and rooms is accessible and easy to find. In turn making it easier and quicker for you to book conference and meeting rooms with us.
What can be found on the new website?
Booking your conference and meeting rooms:
- Clients can choose their rooms and get price information immediately. As part of our remit to offer clients an open pricing policy, we have also included all prices for all items including equipment and catering. This gives clients more information to hand more quickly
- Clients can also use the site-wide Enquire Now button to enquire about booking rooms. Making booking conference and meeting space simpler
Information to help organisers
- We have introduced a range of new content to the website. On the About Us page you will find a clear message of who we are and our values. In addition, we have also boosted our information for organisers and delegates. Resulting in clear and easy to understand specifications on rooms, AV equipment and visitor information.
- Find all the information on our central Manchester evening and Saturday meeting room rates and facilities. As well as information on our Small Meeting Houses based in Eccles, Sale, South Manchester (Northenden) and Warrington.
- The website boasts a clean design and consistent site-wide navigation to help you find your way around with ease. It is also fully responsive with mobile devices, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and devices.
For clients, we hope you find using all the website features easy and simple. We will continue to develop and improve the website and are encouraging feedback. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with direct feedback and any improvements that can be made. If you want more information on the Quaker then please visit the Quakers In Britain website.
We hope you like it!