- If any of your delegates become ill during your event, you must let a member of staff know and ask the delegate to leave the venue.
- Encourage your delegates to check-in either through the NHS App or with pen and paper.
- Do not allow people to wait in the communal areas of the building. If your event or meeting requires a waiting room then you may need to hire an additional room. Alternatively, you can ask guests to wait outside the building or at one of the many cafés nearby. This is to reduce the risk of contamination and make social distancing easier within the building.
- Encourage visitors to use the one-way system and maintain social distancing. To reduce the risk of contamination a one-way system is being employed. A map to help delegates find their way round the building can be found on our website.
- Do not allow facilitators or delegates to move the furniture in your room. We are employing the use of new social distancing layouts; they have all been measured to include either 1.50m – 2m distancing.
- We serve food and drink which can be ordered in advance. it is individually portioned and wrapped by our caterers to reduce contamination. Shared meals and catering are not permitted.
- Payments can be accepted by card over the phone or by BACs, we are discouraging the use of cash and cheques where possible to reduce the spread of germs.
- We recommend that face coverings are worn during the event itself unless the activity cannot be done whilst wearing a face covering.
As government guidelines change then procedures will be revised.