We follow guidance from:
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have prioritised the safety of our customers and staff. We will always be aware of and compliant with government regulations and we will base our health & safety measures on meetings industry best practice guidance.
You are not currently legally required to wear a face covering on our premises but we really encourage everyone who can to do so while moving around the building.
We continue to make our venue safer with the following measures:
- Providing touch-free hand sanitising points throughout the building and encouraging all staff & visitors to wash and sanitise their hands regularly during their visit
- Encouraging everyone to wear a face covering when in the communal parts of the building
- Operating a one-way system on our stairs to allow more space to move about safely
- Ensuring staff are fully up to date with current legislation & guidance so they can discuss risk management knowledgeably with our customers
- Displaying the official NHS Test & Trace QR code for customers to scan
- Providing free lateral flow testing kits to all staff
- Keeping our risk assessments up to date and ensuring our procedures for dealing with reported cases are clear