0161 834 5797 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ease your workload by letting us help you with your next event. We understand you have a lot on your plate with all the clenching-ly close deadlines. Organising a conference or academic conference can be at the very bottom of the list, yet takes a lot more time and effort than you can afford.
Our experienced staff know the right questions to ask in order to get a full understanding of your event. Coupled with their expertise on our rooms, they provide solutions to your conference needs.
Working with the busy you in mind, our guide below works from planning stage to the event day, to detail how clients benefit from our help.
Start Planning Your Academic Conference
Need to work with tight deadlines?
For those who work remotely, or already have a brief for their conference or academic conference, let yourself in and look round our building virtually with our Google Tour. Let us know your questions and we can help you. Just pick up the phone (0161 834 5797) or email us.
Need a peace of mind?
If you want guidance, sit down with one of our team. You can go through all your details and we can help you create the event so you get the most from our space. We can help you decide on all the details of your day. Most importantly this allows you to get on with your more pressing tasks. Speak to us to organise your show-round.
Before your academic conference
Once you are all confirmed and the day is planned, we can help you with all the finicky bits, and ensure nothing gets missed.
- Save time. Avoid having to answer the same questions over and over again with our Delegate Welcome Pack. With information on parking, local transport, how to find us, disabled access and the all-important WI-FI information.
- Avoid trapesing across the city centre with heavy suitcases and endless tote bags in tow. Have your give-aways and marketing materials delivered straight to our venue ready for the day
- Keep delegates happy. Tell us the names of your delegates and their dietary requirements and we can label up their separate lunch box, so that no-one is disappointed come lunch time
On the Day
- A memorable historic building in central Manchester, with space for up to 300 people for your conference in our Main Hall and plenty of break out rooms. All in a location brimming with local transport links including St Peter’s Square tram stop only one minute walk away
- Help on hand for your delegates, facilitators and you. Our friendly team can look after the operational side of your event. Giving you more time to talk and connect with your guests over refreshments and catering
- Dealing with people means constant changes. We can be flexible and work around you for your breaks and catering needs. With our DDR rate you can even prepare for the unexpected and add breaks without having to worry about extra charges
- Our staff will help your facilitators avoid last minute panic by helping them get set up with our equipment
Start planning your academic conference
Get in contact with us now by filling in the form below so we can start helping you with your event.
See what others have said about us
A personal thanks to you and all the meetings team. You were great to work with, the venue is amazing and I’m sure you will be very busy for the rest of the year! –
July 2019 – University West London
The event was very well organised on your side and we were extremely satisfied with your work, many thanks for everything!
May 2019 – University of Manchester
The space was perfect, the support and flexibility really valued and the food was absolutely delightful. It made for a really special day that matched the kind of experience I was wanting to create for participants.
July 2019 – Bridging the Gap
The team at the venue could not have been more helpful or professional. They took changes in stride making their best efforts for us to enjoy a successful event.
We had many positive comments about the catering and the IT support was excellent.
All in all a brilliant event in a beautiful venue with a perfect location.
Thank you all and see you again next year!
March 2019 – Learning and Disability England