We require all organizers and organisations to agree to the following conditions before confirming their booking.
- People with symptoms must leave the event and a member of Friends’ Meeting House staff must be notified as soon as possible.
To protect all those around us please ensure that anyone who displays persistent COVID-19 symptoms is asked to leave the event. If you need assistance, Friends’ Meeting House staff will be on hand to help you.
- A track and trace procedure must be in place.
We will require event organisers to let Friends’ Meeting House staff know about their track and trace procedure prior to their event, along with a contact name of person responsible for the register on the day of the event. Please scroll down to find out more about track and trace.
- Maximum Capacities must be adhered to.
Our layouts and capacities allow for social distancing and are inclusive of facilitators and delegates. To help keep everyone safe organizers must ensure that facilitators and delegates adhere to the maximum numbers. We cannot provide any extra furniture or chairs on the day.
- Managing your Event
To allow for social distancing we are asking all groups to ensure that the communal areas are not used for waiting or breakout areas. If you need any extra space then please let Friends’ Meeting House staff know prior to your event so we can let you know what additional rooms are available for hire.
After careful consideration of government guidelines and to ensure we can manage any corona virus outbreaks effectively, we have implemented the following track and trace policy for all staff and event organisers to follow.
Event organisers must have a track and trace procedure in place. Please let us know of what that procedure is and who is responsible for it once you have it in place.
Please see government guidelines and check with your organisation about any internal procedures that may be required of your group. We encourage customers and visitors to share their details to support NHS Test and Trace.
If a customer or visitor informs you that they do not want their details shared for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace, they can choose to opt out.
- We ask all event organisers to implement and make event attendees aware of their organisation’s track and trace procedure prior to their events.
- Organisers can use any track and trace method they choose so long as it records all delegates’ names, contact phone numbers, date and arrival times.
- Please let Friends’ Meeting House know which method of track and trace you intend to use. It will need to be kept safely and securely for 21 days after the last day of the event in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Please let Friends Meeting House know the name of the person responsible for the register. This name will be the contact that we pass on to NHS Test and Trace if requested.