0161 834 5797 firstname.lastname@example.org
You are more than just a customer to us, when you enter any of our Meeting Houses you’ll be treated as a friend. We’re pleased to see you and offer you some very simple promises:
- We will do all that we can to make sure that your event, conference or meeting runs smoothly and is an enjoyable experience for all.
- We will be as flexible as we can to meet your needs. If there’s something that you need, please ask us. We’re always open to new ideas and to making your event work for you.
- For us, presentation and attention to detail is everything. You should expect the best.
- We’re competitively priced…
- … and your event won’t cost the earth – wherever we can we reduce our impact on the environment.
- We are genuinely pleased to welcome you to any of our Meeting Houses.
- Our response to you will be warm and personal, just like friends.
- Every time you deal with us we will treat you as an individual, in the way that we would want to be treated.
- We will always have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- We always want to do better and to improve. Please give us feedback, we welcome it!
- As a society Quakers try to live according to five testimonies; truth, equality, simplicity, peace and sustainability. As a staff team these testimonies are important to us too! Our lettings policy, based around these principles, explains who can and can’t use our Meeting Houses.
- We are committed to being environmentally sustainable. Please help us to achieve this by reducing waste when you’re using the Meeting Houses.
- We are serious about our social responsibilities. Any surpluses we make go to charitable causes.
- All of our customers, whether they are a national organisation or a small community group, are important to us. All customers can expect the best.
If you think we’ve broken this promise we want to know. Please email: email@example.com.